We can supply you with a quote on your project with or without materials, for shipping or will-call. Just provide us with the following information:
- A dimensioned drawing of what you want to make
- The material you would like to use (for example, stainless steel)
- Material thickness
- Who supplies material, Triton or you?
- If edge quality or tolerances are critical, like for machine parts, let us know
- Would you like it delivered (UPS or freight), or pick it up yourself?
Because our waterjet cutting machine works from a computer-generated drawing file, we can return quotes fastest to you if you provide us with a file in one of the following formats:
- .dwg file from AutoCAD 2012 or earlier (do not use splines in the drawing, they convert horribly),
- .ai file from Adobe Illustrator
- .dxf file from various drawing programs
Pieces are cut at a quality of Q=2 (faster, less precise) to Q=5 (slowest, most precise), with 90% of parts cut at Q=3. If you have a preference in cutting quality, let us know. If not, your parts will be quoted for Q=3, unless we have good reason to do otherwise.
Just send the file(s) to us via email at: email@example.com. Please include your contact information with the email message. You can also fax your drawings to 707-226-1052